Tips for Keeping Your Blissy Beauty Sleep Essentials Looking Their Best
Congratulations! Your Blissy beauty sleep essentials will undoubtedly be one of the most luxurious, self-care indulgences you can ever bestow upon your skin, hair, and senses. So, be sure you get back the most returns on one of your biggest beauty investments with these easy-breezy cleaning and care tips.
Your Blissy pillowcase, sleep mask, and hair essentials are made from 100% mulberry silk and boast one of the most luxurious threading on the planet, embodying opulence, elegance, refinement, and sophisticated self-care. With simple, proper, and consistent care, your Blissy beauty sleep and hair products can maintain their inimitable exquisiteness and beauty benefits for many years to come. Pure mulberry silk provides a sumptuous material like no other in the world, and the feel of its smooth, supple threading against the skin is nothing short of sensual, soothing, and irresistibly sensational. Due to the lavish fabric’s natural breathability, smooth texture, moisture-wicking, cooling, and hypoallergenic qualities, meticulous care is required (and highly recommended) to ensure you never need to count sheep again.
- According to dermatologists and skincare experts, its most beneficial to wash your Blissy pillowcases at least once per week to rid the delicate material of bodily build-up, such as perspiration, oil, dead skin, bacteria, etc. This will not only keep potential breakouts at bay, but your silk pillowcase gleaming and gorgeous.
- Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need to dry clean your Blissy silk pillowcases or sleep masks. They’re completely washer safe, but you do need to exercise precautions. First, be sure to use the “delicate” cycle using cool water, preferably no higher than 30 degrees Celsius or 84 degrees Fahrenheit. The cooler, the better. Warmer temperatures break down the threading over time.
- To prevent snagging to other items in your laundry load, such as bra straps, buttons, and snaps, we recommend you place your Blissy silk pillowcases and sleep masks into a Blissy mini mesh laundry bag to keep separate and safe. Blissy silk products are in a class all their own.
- Use a mild detergent devoid of bleach or enzymes and that is specially made for delicate fabrics.
- Once completely washed, place all your Blissy silk product in the dryer and set to the lowest temperature, aka “air” setting, for no more than 20 minutes. Promptly remove your Blissy products and let air dry until completely dried.
- If you lay your Blissy pillowcases out flat to dry, they should not incur wrinkles or crinkles. However, in the event they dry a little ruffled, simply iron them out using the “silk” setting on your iron. Or, you can use the “steam” option on your iron to steam out any unacceptable rumples or crumples. After all, silk looks best smooth and shiny.
- If your Blissy silk pillowcase accidentally acquires a stain while in use, quickly remove from pillow and soak in COLD water and dab the sullied spot with mild detergent. NEVER let stains sit or else they’ll set.
- If you tend to get spray tans or like to slather on self-tanner lotions, you know all-too-well of the browning of bedsheets, towels, linens, etc. If you cannot forgo the faux glow, we recommend you use a Blissy silk pillowcase in black to conceal those tell-tale spray/self-tanner stains.
- If you like to take your Blissy on-the-go when you board flights or trains to ensure first-class snoozing, pack your Blissy silk pillowcase in its original packaging to keep separate and safe from your other belongings. Remember, your Blissy silk sleep essentials are super special and demand super special treatment.
Did we miss one? If you have any helpful hacks, tips, or tricks on keeping your Blissy silk sleep essentials looking their beauty best, please comment below.
Coming clean never looked so good.