Listen to an audio transcription of this post
Pillow sprays with essential oils help you relax, reduce anxiety, and sleep better.
Using a sleep spray like lavender before bed creates a consistent, relaxing routine.
Sleep sprays are a safe, natural way to improve sleep quality without medication.
Blissy makes therapeutic pillow mists in relaxing scents like lavender, jasmine, lemongrass, and woodsmoke.
Pillow sprays don't just smell amazing—they help you relax and get better rest.
With a few spritz above your pillow (or throughout your entire room, because, why not!?), you'll enjoy the amazing benefits of aromatherapy.
Whether you use a jasmine or lavender spray for sleep, you'll be excited to lie down each night.
Ahh, Deep Sleep: Pillow Spray Benefits
The following are 5 fantastic benefits of using sleep spray:
1) Relaxation and stress relief
If you want to wake feeling rejuvenated, try pillow spray. Use a sleep spray containing calming essential oils like lavender, eucalyptus, jasmine, or clary sage.
Studies have shown that lavender spray for sleep improves sleep quality and reduces anxiety.
2) Consistent sleep environment
Having a healthy and regular nightly routine is vital to a good night's sleep.
Incorporating pillow sprays into your nighttime routine will help create consistency because:
- Pillow sprays smell amazing. You'll look forward to getting ready for bed each night!
- Using pillow spray is easy. Simply spritz above and around your pillow to enjoy its benefits.
- Pillow sprays actually help you relax and get better rest. Inhalation aromatherapy is effective at improving sleep quality.
Don't spray Blissy Sleep & Pillow Mist directly on your pillow or skin. Spray around the environment to create an enticing sleep space.
3) Improved sleep quality and duration
Pillow sprays are a form of aromatherapy, which provides many wellness benefits including better sleep!
If you want to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer, incorporate calming pillow sprays into your nighttime routine.
4) Safe, natural ingredients
A pillow spray made from essential oils is a natural and safe sleep aid. There are no dangerous side effects or risks associated with sleep spray, unlike sleeping pills.
Want to help your baby sleep? Pillow spray can be spritzed around your child's bedroom as a safe and holistic approach to better sleep.
5) Wonderfully scented essential oils
The right natural fragrance can induce calm and ease anxiety.
Certain smells, like those of lavender, chamomile, and eucalyptus, are known to have calming effects for both mind and body.
Blissy Sleep & Pillow Mists are all crafted with tranquil, relaxing scents from essential oils designed for sleep.
Your New Favorite Sleep Spray
Blissy is committed to crafting premium, natural, and effective sleep solutions. Our pillow mist contains high-quality ingredients, comes in a beautiful bottle, and always sprays a fine mist.
Each of our sleep sprays has a uniquely therapeutic essential oil blend. Our sleep sprays are made from all-natural ingredients and are free from artificial fragrance.
Plus, they make great gifts. Our pillow sprays have received many 5-star reviews, including this one:
Blessed sleep, Joan W., Verified Buyer
This product has totally changed my sleep pattern. Finally, I am getting 6 to 8 hours of restful sleep instead of 3 to 4 hours of tossing and turning. If I had not tried this sleep and pillow mist, I would not have believed this experience was possible. I most definitely hope this mist is never discontinued.
Blissy's Relaxing Aromas
If you're ready for relaxation, then it's time to choose your favorite deep sleep pillow spray. Blissy offers the best sleep sprays in a variety of soothing fragrances.
Lavender & Eucalyptus
Blissy Sleep & Pillow Mist in Lavender & Eucalyptus has an uplifting, calming scent that'll help you fall asleep faster.
A lavender spray for sleep is one of the best you can use.
Lavender essential oil helps calm the mind. It contains a high amount of linalool and linalyl acetate, which are known to be ideal for reducing stress and anxiety. This makes lavender oil a great choice for sleep spray.
Our calming spray is blended with refreshing eucalyptus essential oil, which helps open nasal passages. This allows for easier breathing and a more restful night's sleep.
Jasmine & Eucalyptus
Blissy Sleep & Pillow Mist in Jasmine & Eucalyptus contains an essential oil blend for a great night's sleep—and more.
Jasmine essential oil promotes a sense of well-being while reducing anxiety. It has a beautiful floral aroma that perfectly complements the scent of fresh eucalyptus. Jasmine oil is even used in some of the world's most popular perfumes, like Chanel No. 5.
Plus, the jasmine flower is associated with romance. This sleep spray is also an aphrodisiac and can be used to upgrade your love life!
Lemongrass & Eucalyptus
Blissy Sleep & Pillow Mist in Lemongrass & Eucalyptus is a soothing blend of citrus and herbal aromas.
Lemongrass essential oil is invigorating and wonderful for use in the kitchen or as a room spray. It helps clear the mind and uplift the senses.
Surprisingly, it also has natural sedative properties that promote sleep. Lemongrass oil promotes an anxiolytic (anxiety-reducing) effect.
Paired with the restful benefits of eucalyptus, this pillow mist creates a serene sleep environment.
Woodsmoke & Leather + Eucalyptus
If you're looking for a pillow mist that emanates comfort and nostalgia, then this fragrance mixture is the right choice.
Cozy up each night with Blissy Sleep & Pillow Mist in Woodsmoke & Leather + Eucalyptus. Our sleep spray offers the warm, grounding scents of woodsmoke and leather with a refreshing touch of eucalyptus.
Want your husband to try a sleep spray? This comforting blend has musky amber notes that make it an ideal pillow spray for men.
Relax and Restore With Blissy Sleep Sprays
Our pillow spray will help you enhance your quality of life and get the beauty rest you deserve. Plus, who doesn't want their room to smell amazing? Get them now!
- Capas, A. (2023, January 11). Relieve sinus congestion and pressure at home. Cleveland Clinic. https://health.clevelandclinic.org/home-remedies-for-sinus-pressure/
- Hwang, E., & Shin, S. (2015). The Effects of Aromatherapy on Sleep Improvement: A Systematic Literature Review and Meta-Analysis. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 21(2), 61–68. https://doi.org/10.1089/acm.2014.0113
- Karadag, R. E., Samancioglu, R. S., Ozden, R. D., & MSc, R. E. B. (2015). Effects of aromatherapy on sleep quality and anxiety of patients. Nursing in Critical Care, 22(2), 105–112. https://doi.org/10.1111/nicc.12198
- Lizarraga-Valderrama, L. R. (2020). Effects of essential oils on central nervous system: Focus on mental health. Phytotherapy Research, 35(2), 657–679. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.6854
- López, V., Nielsen, B., Solas, M., Ramírez, M. J., & Jäger, A. K. (2017). Exploring Pharmacological Mechanisms of Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Essential Oil on Central Nervous System Targets. Frontiers in Pharmacology, 8. https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2017.00280
- Pacheco, D., & Pacheco, D. (2023). Bedtime routines for adults. Sleep Foundation. https://www.sleepfoundation.org/sleep-hygiene/bedtime-routine-for-adults
- Pacheco, D., & Pacheco, D. (2023). Side effects of sleep medication. Sleep Foundation. https://www.sleepfoundation.org/sleep-aids/side-effects-of-sleeping-pills
- Santos-Longhurst, A. (2018, November 26). Everything you need to know about Jasmine Essential Oil. Healthline. https://www.healthline.com/health/jasmine-essential-oil#benefits-and-uses
- Schneider, K. (2023, July 27). 11 Essential Oils: Their Benefits and How To Use Them. Cleveland Clinic. https://health.clevelandclinic.org/essential-oils-101-do-they-work-how-do-you-use-them/